Thursday, September 6, 2007

First Post Ever

So, first post ever here. I've never bothered to keep a log about any part of my life before really, so this is going to be a new experience for me. Hopefully, it'll introduce me to something new and something that will stay with me for a while.

The whole reason this is getting started is because of a course I'm taking at Seneca College. It's a course about Open Source programming, and one of the requirements is that you need to have a blog to keep everyone up to date on what you are doing with your Open Source project.

Right now, I have no burning desire to make this a blog about aspects of my life, or the trip I took last week; it's probably only going to be for this course. But, who knows, maybe I'll catch 'blog fever'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But, who knows, maybe I'll catch 'blog fever'.

Really sound enthusiastic in that particular line ;)